A roof is not just shingles nailed to the top of your home, to keep rain out, to keep wind from ripping off shingles, and to release attic heat a roofing system must be built correctly. At Scro’s Roofing Company, we never settle for less than the Best products available to repair and replace asphalt roofs that last longer than ever. Our clients in the Raleigh, NC and the Triangle recognize the visual difference our roofing system mastery makes just by viewing our work… When things are built to last they tend to look it after all.
ROOFING SYSTEM MASTERY BEGINS WITH GAF
As a GAF® Master Elite™ roofing Contractor, Scro’s Roofing Company can offer exclusive access to the best lifetime warranties. GAF is America’s #1 manufacturer of asphalt shingles and has been awarded the highest accolades of trust and quality.
COMPONENTS OF WORLD CLASS ROOFING SYSTEMS
Don’t Settle for Less than the BEST to Protect What Matters Most!
Scro’s Roofing Company considers details like gutters, flashing, attic insulation, metal sheeting elements, and attic ventilation as part of a roofing system. These items are addressed differently on every project depending on what’s there already, condition, and dollar limits. However, when it comes to the core of a roofing system, we address the following components:
GAF Timberline HDZ
GAF took their signature #1-selling shingle, Timberline HD and transformed it by strengthening the common bond and creating the industry’s largest nailing zone. Timberline HDZ Shingles have the same renowned Timberline quality and performance you know and love, with improved nailing accuracy and installation efficiency. Timberline HDZ Shingles are easy and fast to install, with an incredible 99.9% nail placement accuracy.
- Great value, architecturally stylish, but practically priced – with a lifetime limited warranty (see GAF Shingle and Accessory Ltd. warranty for complete coverage and restrictions)
- New StrikeZone nailing area is the industry’s largest nail zone designed for high visibility, ease of installation and maximum accuracy
- Proprietary LayerLock technology mechanically fastens the common bond, allowing for a larger nailing area up to 600% larger nailing target (compared to Timberline HD shingles)
- Dimensional look that features GAF’s proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look
- Highest roofing fire rating – UL class A, listed to ANSI/UL 790
- DuraGrip adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off, shingles are warranted to withstand winds up to 130 MPH (209 km/hour), (this wind speed coverage requires special installation, see GAF Shingle and Accessory Ltd. warranty for details)
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first 10-years
- For the perfect finishing touch, use Timbertex premium ridge cap shingles
- Charcoal is the most neutral of all shades, this cool-toned color works wonderfully with exteriors that feature blues, grays or whites, but you can also pair it up with yellow, gold, sage or green