Timberline® HDZ™ Lifetime High Definition® Asphalt Shingles
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology.
- StainGuard® Algae Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty: When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.
- LayerLock™ Technology: Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers.
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy: The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly in our test.
- Stays In Place: Our legendary Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth microgranule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance.
- Seamless compatibility: The new Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are compatible with traditional Timberline HD® Shingles for the same look and feel homeowners and contractors rely on for beauty and endurance.
The many layers of a Timberline® HDZ™ Shingle
- Diamond Cut™ Granules…
Multi-faceted design and light-reflective construction add dimension and depth to the shingle
- UV Blocker (Granules)…
Protects against damaging sunlight which improves the durability and extends the life of the shingle
- Color Lock™ Ceramic Firing (Granules)…
Maintains the true color of the shingle longer
- Dura Grip® Adhesive…
Locks the shingles in place on the roof, gripping tight in even strong gale force winds
- SpecSelect Grading System (Asphalt)…
Use of finest quality asphalt improves weathering in harsh conditions
- Micro Weave® Core…
Offers a superior strength foundation that resists cracking and splitting
- FiberTech® Components (Core)…
Incorporates fibers that are non-combustible, providing a UL Class A fire rating