It’s time to get a new roof, but you don’t know where to start.
Almost everyone finds themselves in that position at some time or another, and it can be difficult to decide what steps to take. After all, there are dozens of options available to you just in your hometown. If you want to avoid falling for a scam, look for these five things when you hire your roofing company.
- Reviews. Does the company have any reviews on sites like BBB or Angie’s List? Better yet, ask around and see if your friends and neighbors have worked with the company.
- Presentation. A professional company won’t go door-to-door trying to sell you their roofs. Instead, they will have a website, customer network, and business cards. If something looks like a scam, it probably is.
- Quote. Make sure that their quote is comprehensive and knowledgeable. If the quote is low and doesn’t include much, stay away from the company. Don’t let the low price fool you into accepting bad execution.
- Staff. Your local roofing company should have at least a few employees, and from the salesman to the roofer, you should work with multiple people in the process. If the person who sells you the roof also builds you the roof, that company probably isn’t the best option.
- History. While new companies are often times legitimate, you should ideally work with a company that has a long history of success in your community. This helps provide those essential reviews and references, and you’ll be sure that they know what they’re doing.
Here are Scro’s Roofing Company, we have all the ingredients of a credible Local Raleigh, NC Roofing Company. Our five-star reviews, cutting edge technology, and knowledgeable staff are all great reasons that you should work with us. Contact us today to get started.