Knowing you need a new roof is one thing; deciding what product to use for it is another! The good news is that you really can’t go wrong with GAF Timberline HD shingles. They’re the best-selling shingles in America for a reason.
Actually, for several reasons. Take a look:
- Color Choices: From Slate to Charcoal, Patriot Red to Hunter Green, Hickory to Mission Brown, you can pick the perfect hue to suit your home.
- Safety: Timberline HD shingles hold the highest possible fire safety rating from Underwriters Laboratories.
- Durable: Special adhesive reduces the risk of losing your shingles to strong winds. They’re guaranteed to withstand winds of 130 mph, and they’re built to resist cracking, even in challenging weather conditions.
- Attractive: Each shingle is multi-faceted to reflect the light, creating depth and texture. The rich colors retain their vibrant appearance, and shingles with the StainGuard Protection will resist the blue-green algae that would discolor your roof.
- Sealed with a Promise: These shingles come with a lifetime limited transferable warranty for your peace of mind.
When you combine the high-quality Timberline HD shingles with our expert installation, you end up with a beautiful roof that lasts for years. We’re proud to offer GAF Timberline HD shingles as an option for your roof, because we know you’ll be happy with them–and when you’re a happy homeowner, we’re happy roofers, indeed. If you have any questions about Timberline HD and how they compare to other shingles, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re glad to answer your questions and set up a time for your custom consultation and project estimate.