Commercial Roof Replacement
The condition of a commercial roof communicates a message to employees, customers and anyone driving by your location. It’s important that your building maintains a professional appearance, and that means handling leaks, cracks and deterioration in a timely manner. If your company operates out of Raleigh, North Carolina, or somewhere within the Triangle, Scro’s Roofing is your source for commercial roof replacement services.
Over time, a commercial roof takes on damage from intense storms, temperature changes, sun exposure and other factors. If your current structure is 15 to 20 years old, reach out to our local experts to transform your building’s exterior.
Our Commercial Roof Replacement Process
At Scro’s Roofing, our team channels over 25 years of industry experience to help you decide on roofing materials for your project. We start all of our roofing assignments with a free inspection to identify problem areas and determine whether a repair or replacement is the best approach.
We remain transparent so that you can make an informed decision. Scro’s Roofing typically recommends a complete replacement if your existing setup is unsafe to walk on, there are multiple leaking points and the cost to repair would exceed the price of an all-new installation. You’ll receive an accurate estimate by the time the inspection concludes.
Common Types of Commercial Roofs We Install
At Scro’s Roofing, we understand that all business owners have different expectations for their commercial roofs. From color architectural style to performance, our staff introduces you to a variety of options for your upcoming investment. Customer satisfaction is at the root of everything we do, so we’ll take the time to explain the benefits of some of our most popular commercial solutions:
- Metal roofing: Metal roofing offers exceptional durability and a unique look. These installations may consist of special finishes to help combat UV rays year-round. Metal roofing materials are fire-resistant, too.
- Thermoplastic polyolefin: Also known as TPO, this lightweight roofing material helps to maintain indoor temperatures. It’s known to withstand chemicals that accumulate near restaurant roof vents.
- Ethylene propylene diene monomer: This single-ply synthetic rubber roofing material is better known as EPDM. EPDM remains flexible in extreme temperatures and calls for minimal upkeep between seasons.
- Built-up roofing: This type of roofing features membranes consisting of tar and gravel. Built-up roofing, or BUR, is an excellent way to keep your commercial roof replacement costs low without sacrificing durability and fire-resistant capabilities.
- Asphalt shingles: This option is perfect for steep-angle slopes and commercial additions. You can repair sections by swapping out shingles if the materials are punctured or damaged by moisture.
Why Partner With Scro’s Roofing?
If you’re searching for a commercial roof replacement company near me, look no further than Scro’s Roofing. All of our team members are licensed and insured, and we hold a GAF Master Elite® status — which is something less than 2% of roofing companies in the United States hold. Our family-owned business has been serving those in Raleigh, North Carolina, and surrounding areas within the Triangle since 1995. We’re a trusted source for your commercial roofing needs.
Scro’s Roofing is up to date with the latest methods of our industry to ensure long-lasting results. Have us complete your commercial roof replacement using roofing systems brought to you by world-class brands like Mule Hide, Versico, Carlisle and GenFlex.
Contact Us for More Information About Our Services
Allow your commercial space to stand out from the rest by working with Scro’s Roofing for replacement services. Feel free to give us a call at 919-551-5104 to schedule an initial consultation. You can also complete a contact form for a free quote today.