Are you looking to invest in a new roofing system or upgrade your current roof with a different type of material? Consider enhancing your building with the help of Scro’s Roofing Company. Our modified bitumen roofing solutions offer strength and durability you can trust, providing excellent performance for many years of service. If you have a flat or low-slope roof, our modified bitumen roofing services could offer the support and protection you need to reduce repair interruptions.
What Is Modified Bitumen Roofing?
Modified bitumen roofing is a type of roof designed for flat and low-slope structures. Since its origins in the 1960s, this form of roofing has helped organizations and individuals keep their structures secure. Modified bitumen roofing is also similar to built-up roofing (BUR), which involves using asphalt as an adhesive and protective coating.
There are two different types of modified bitumen roofing that can come in handy for business leaders. These include Atactic Polypropylene (APP) — a torch-applied roof coating — and styrene-butadiene-styrene, which is a hot asphalt or cold adhesive coating.
Benefits of Modified Bitumen Roofing for Commercial Uses
The type of roofing you need may depend on factors such as your location and building type. Modified bitumen roofing services come with a wide range of benefits, especially for commercial leaders constantly looking for ways to increase efficiency and cut costs. Some of these benefits include:
- Low maintenance requirements. In addition to offering long-lasting efficiency and performance, modified bitumen roofing needs minimal maintenance to stay in good condition.
- Temperature resistance. Modified bitumen roofing is an excellent option for hotter and cooler climates, thanks to its temperature-resistant properties. It’s designed to hold up well, regardless of the weather.
- Versatility. When you choose a roof system, you must consider various factors. Modified bitumen roofing is versatile enough to meet almost any requirement.
- Waterproof properties. If you’re looking for a roof system that can withstand rain, snow and moisture, this asphalt-based solution can handle the job.
- Superior insulation. Designed with excellent insulation, modified bitumen roofing helps control the flow of heat through the roof and your building. This improves climate management and can even lower costs.
Why Trust Scro’s Roofing Company?
Scro’s Roofing Company installs modified bitumen roofing solutions for commercial buildings throughout Raleigh, North Carolina, and other nearby areas. If you’re looking for value and reliability, you can count on us to deliver the services you need. We even offer inspections, replacements, maintenance and repairs to help you make the most of your structure.
There are numerous benefits of modified bitumen roofing, especially for larger commercial buildings requiring long-term protection. Most modified bitumen roofs can last 20 years or more if you treat them properly.
Contact Us for Modified Bitumen Roofing Services
We do our work safely and efficiently so you can move forward without experiencing workplace interruptions. For more information about our modified bitumen roofing services, contact us online today or call us during business hours at 919-551-5104.