High-Quality Residential Roof Maintenance Since 1995
Take a peek at your roof. Are there flashing or chimney leaks, missing shingles or other visible damage? Maybe you’re buying or selling a home and need an inspection, or maybe your neighbor noticed an issue and now you’re worried. Whatever the case, if your roof is under 15 years old and you’ve got concerns about its condition, Scro's Roofing Company has a Residential Roof Tune-Up Program that may be the right solution.
Our 10-Point Roof Tune-Up Service
Our full-service roof maintenance program includes the following features:
- Professional inspection of roof leaks & concerns
- Repair of up to 2 leaks*
- Replacement of up to 30 shingle tabs*
- Reseal chimney counterflashing
- Repair any nail pops
- Reseal plumbing vent boot flashings
- Secure loose or damaged step flashing
- Reseal attic power vents & exhaust box vents
- Remove debris from roof
- Email before & after photos
The roof maintenance program is available in three packages:
*NOTE: Leak and tab amounts vary depending on package. An extra charge may be necessary for steep roofs, two- and three-story roofs and/or unusual or difficult repairs. If plumbing pipe vent flashing replacement is required, an extra charge of $30 per unit for Neoprene 20-Year NEVER-LEAK steel base pipe flashing will apply. Scro's Roofing Company reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time and without notice. All work is covered by a full six-month guarantee, and if you replace your roof within 90 days of the repairs, we will apply the FULL COST of the repair toward your new roof. That’s like getting your roof repaired for FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Over the years, Scro's Roofing Company has received many questions about our roof maintenance program. We want the program to be user-friendly and convenient, so we’ve compiled a list of FAQs:
- There must be a catch, right? Not at all, but not every roof we inspect is repairable. If we discover your roof is not a good candidate, we will not do any work. If we find additional work over and above our 10-Point Tune-Up Package, we will quote you a reasonable fixed price and wait for your permission before we begin any work.
- What if the inspection reveals I need a new roof? Will I still have to pay for the Roof Tune-Up? You shouldn’t have to pay for a repair and then a new roof. That’s like paying to patch a tire and then replacing it a few miles down the road. Patching the tire to get home was what you had to do, but you weren’t happy about it. At Scro's Roofing Company, we want you to be happy with your roofing decision, so as an added bonus, we have an offer that puts all the risk on us: we repair your roof now to protect your home, and then we CREDIT you the ENTIRE AMOUNT of the repair if you have Scro's Roofing Company install your new roof later!Here is our promise: Get your roof repaired by Scro's Roofing Company, and if you purchase a new roof from us within 90 days, we’ll subtract the entire cost of your repair from the new roofing contract amount – no strings attached!
- How does the Roof Tune-Up Program work? You give us the OK to inspect your roof and make the necessary repairs. The inspection is free and, providing the roof is in good repairable condition, we will tune it up.
- Do I have to be home? The good news is you don’t even need to be home when we make the diagnosis, as long as you can be available by telephone to talk about your roof if we find anything unusual. Otherwise, if we don’t find anything out of the ordinary, we will make the necessary repairs and take photos.
- Most roofing companies charge a lot more. How can Scro's Roofing Company do it for such a low investment? By being more efficient and completing both the inspection and repair on the same visit, which saves us time and saves you money. Our trucks are also stocked with an assortment of materials, making us even more effective and efficient.