Residential Roof Maintenance Program
Take a peek at your roof. Are there flashing or chimney leaks, missing shingles, or other visible damage? Maybe you’re selling a home in Raleigh and need an inspection, or maybe your neighbor noticed an issue and now you’re worried. Whatever the case, if your roof is under 15 years old and you’ve got concerns about its condition, Scro's Roofing Company has a Residential Roof Maintenance Program that may be the right solution.
Call us today at 919-461-0937 we can tailor a custom Residential Roof Maintenance Program just for you. Our Yearly Residential Roof Maintenance Program costs start at $550.00 and go up from there depending on the size of your roof, how steep your roof is etc. This cost does include Materials & Labor to complete minor roof repairs such as resealing nails in flashings and nail popped shingles. For further information please call our office.
We guarantee our Roof Repairs for 30 Days after we finish the work. Leak and tab amounts vary depending on the package. An extra charge may be necessary for steep roofs, two- and three-story roofs, and/or unusual or difficult repairs. Scro's Roofing Company reserves the right to discontinue this roof maintenance program at any time and without notice. All work is covered by a 30-Day Guarantee, and if you replace your roof within 90 days of the repairs, we will apply the FULL COST of the repair toward your new roof. That’s like getting your roof repaired for FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Over the years, Scro's Roofing Company has received many questions about our Residential Roof Maintenance Program. We want the program to be user-friendly and convenient for all of our customers, so we’ve compiled a list of FAQs:
- There must be a catch, right? Not at all, but not every roof we inspect is repairable. If we discover your roof is not a good candidate, we will not do any work. If we find additional work over and above our Residential Roof Maintenance Program, we will quote you a reasonable fixed price and wait for your permission before we begin any work. We’ll also work with you to explore what financing opportunities may be available just for you.
- What if the inspection reveals I need a new roof? Will I still have to pay for the Roof repair? You shouldn’t have to pay for a repair and then a new roof. That’s like paying to patch a tire and then replacing it a few miles down the road. Patching the tire to get home was what you had to do, but you weren’t happy about it. At Scro's Roofing Company, we want you to be happy with your roofing decision, so as an added bonus, we have an offer that puts all the risk on us: we repair your roof now to protect your home, and then we CREDIT you the ENTIRE AMOUNT of the repair if you have Scro's Roofing Company install your new roof later! Here is our promise: Get your roof repaired by Scro's Roofing Company, and if you purchase a new roof from us within 90 days, we’ll subtract the entire cost of your repair from the new roofing contract amount – no strings attached!
- How does the Residential Roof Maintenance Program work? You give us the OK to inspect your roof and make the necessary repairs. The inspection is free and, providing the roof is in good repairable condition, we will tune it up.
- Do I have to be home? The good news is you don’t even need to be home when we make the diagnosis, as long as you can be available by telephone to talk about your roof if we find anything unusual. Otherwise, if we don’t find anything out of the ordinary, we will make the necessary repairs and take photos.
- Most roofing companies charge a lot more. How can Scro's Roofing Company do it for such a low investment? Being more efficient and completing both the inspection and repair on the same visit, which saves us time and saves you money. Our trucks are also stocked with an assortment of materials, making us even more effective and efficient.
*Last Updated: 12/23/21