- WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST OF A ROOF REPAIR?
There really isn’t an average cost, but from our experience, most roof repairs are between $600-$1,000 if the problem is diagnosed and corrected early enough. As with our Roof Maintenance Program, each Roof Repair is priced in or somewhere between our Roof Repair packages below. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- HOW QUICKLY CAN SOMEONE COME OUT IF I HAVE A ROOF LEAK?
Generally, we can come out within 3-5 business days. We prioritize our work based on both when you call and the severity of your problem.
- IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO WHEN IT’S RAINING AND WATER IS DRIPPING IN?
If you can get into your attic, placing a bucket under the drip is the best solution. If leaking around a plumbing pipe, place a towel over plastic around the bottom of the pipe. Otherwise, place a bucket under the drip until it stops raining and a roofer can come out and address the problem.
- DO YOU OFFER EMERGENCY SERVICE?
YES! Fill Out This Form To The Right – ->
- DO YOU OFFER EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIRS? Tarps for Storm Damage is a Minimum $500.00 cost. Usually we can get your insurance carrier to cover this charge if indeed if it is related to storm damage claim.
- WHAT’S YOUR ROOF REPAIR LABOR WARRANTY? Typically we guarantee our Roof Repairs for 30 Days after we finish the work. Sometimes our roof repairs are just temporary and are commonly used to buy the customer a little more time to save up the money for a full Roof Replacement.
Our 10-Point Roof Tune-Up Service
Our full-service Roof Maintenance Program includes the following features:
- Professional inspection of roof leaks & concerns
- Repair of up to 2 leaks (Package #3)
- Replacement of up to 30 shingle tabs (Package #3)
- Reseal chimney counterflashing
- Repair any nail pops
- Reseal plumbing vent boot flashings
- Secure loose or damaged step flashing
- Reseal attic power vents & exhaust box vents
- Remove debris from roof
- Email before & after photos
Scro's Roofing Company offers both repair and replacement services. You may already know you only need a roof repair because your roof is leaking but it’s not that old (Under 12-15 Years), or you may not be sure. Whether you call us for a repair or replacement, our estimator and technicians will be able to advise you on what will be best for your specific situation. This section contains information on roof repairs, and you can refer to our New Roof section for information on having your roof replaced.
CAUTION – Beware of door-to-door roof or other home repair companies! Not all are dishonest, but we’ve heard many stories from customers about how someone came to their door and told them they had a roofing issue requiring several hundred dollars to repair. The homeowner didn’t have any interior symptoms, and we went out and found no problem at all. We also heard from other customers that they had a service company doing other work on their home, and that company told them they had a big roof problem and gave them a rather large estimate. In one case we found the roof had actually been cut, and thankfully it was a small repair.
Unfortunately, we’ve heard most of these stories from elderly homeowners and single moms. So if someone comes to your door to sell any type of home service, ask them for references and check them out before allowing them to do any work. Get a second estimate from a reputable roofing company. And help watch out for your neighbors – please pass this word of caution along!