The Triangle’s Best Source For Residential Roofing Repair
Your roof is one of the most critical parts of your home. It keeps you safe from the elements and protects your home from falling debris. A lasting, sturdy roof that can withstand all types of weather is essential to successful homeownership. If your roof begins to sag, let in leaks or experience any other problems, turn to the experts at Scro’s Roofing.
Scro’s Roofing has been in business for more than 30 years. We provide outstanding assistance from our team of trained technicians who know what they are doing and can repair or replace your roofing correctly the first time. We operate with integrity, responsibility and respect, giving you results you can trust from one of the best-known names among Raleigh roof repair contractors.
Call us today at 919-461-0937 to schedule your Roof Repair Estimate from Your #1 Trusted Local, Family Owned Roofing Company Since 1995!
Raleigh Roof Repair You Can Count On
When you have a roofing problem, you want help right away. Quick repair mitigates potential damage and restores your roof before more serious issues develop. When you call for residential roof repair, you deserve to speak to someone who can explain what might be causing the problem and offer aid immediately. Our Raleigh roof repair company provides the service you need.
Don’t just take our word for it when it comes to our reliability. We have received designation as a GAF Master Elite® Company, an honor bestowed on less than 2% of U.S. roofing companies. We are proud to be recognized among the best of the best, with a reputation that reflects the trust our customers put in us.
We offer full residential and commercial roofing services, including:
- Roof replacements.
- Roof repairs.
- Gutter installation.
We come prepared and ready to fix your Roof on the same day and time you scheduled your appointment. No Games, No Excuses! When you schedule an appointment with us, you can count on us to follow through.
Get Professional Help on Roofing Insurance Claims
Has your home suffered roofing damage from a storm? You may be worried about your family and the long-term durability of your home. You need to find a simple way to complete the insurance inquiry process and move on to getting the help you need after dealing with an intense situation.
Count on us to offer Raleigh’s most thorough assistance. We are the most trusted name in storm damage insurance claims. We have been through the process many times before, and we know what you need and what your insurance company requires to help you. Let us aid you with repairs and replacement.
COMMONLY ASKED ROOFING REPAIR QUESTIONS
- WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST OF A ROOF REPAIR?
There really isn’t an average cost, but from our experience, most roof repairs are between $300-$1,500 if the problem is diagnosed and corrected early enough. As with our Roof Maintenance Program, each Roof Repair is specifically priced and varies from roof to roof. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- HOW QUICKLY CAN SOMEONE COME OUT IF I HAVE A ROOF LEAK?
Generally, we can come out within 3-5 business days. We prioritize our work based on both when you call and the severity of your problem (see below information for emergency roof repair).
- IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO WHEN IT’S RAINING AND WATER IS DRIPPING IN?
If you can get into your attic, placing a bucket under the drip is the best solution. If leaking around a plumbing pipe, place a towel over plastic around the bottom of the pipe. Otherwise, place a bucket under the drip until it stops raining and a roofer can come out to address the problem and provide roof repair service.
- DO YOU OFFER EMERGENCY SERVICE?
YES! Fill Out The Form On The Right Side of This Page.
- DO YOU OFFER 24/7/365 EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIRS? YES We Do. We also Install Tarps for Storm Damage with a Minimum $500.00 cost. Usually we can get your insurance carrier to cover this charge if indeed if it is related to storm damage claim.
- WHAT’S YOUR ROOF REPAIR LABOR WARRANTY? Typically we guarantee our Roof Repairs for 30 Days after we finish the work. Sometimes our roof repairs are just temporary and are commonly used to buy the customer a little more time to save up the money for a full Roof Replacement.
Our Roofing Services
At Scro’s Roofing, we can provide expert and emergency roof repair service for any problem you’re experiencing. Typically, if your roof is more than 12-15 years old and you have leaks or other issues, it’s probably time for a roof replacement. If you have a newer roof, our estimator and technicians can perform a comprehensive roof inspection and advise you on the best way to move forward.
Our roof repair company can correct issues such as:
- Leaks: A leaky roof is one of the most common repair situations we encounter. In most cases, leaks occur at or near the flashing detail and may result from improper fastening during installation. Other times, leaks happen because of the absence of an appropriate moisture barrier.
- Blow-offs: Improperly attached flashing can lead to open seams and laps. Exposed seams are vulnerable to wind and moisture infiltration, which can loosen shingles and allow heavy winds to blow them off the roof.
- Curled shingles: Poorly ventilated attics can allow moisture from rising air to become trapped in the roof’s decking. Mold can often form, which causes the edges of the shingles to curl. If the curling is minor, the roofer may be able to flatten them, although severely curled shingles typically require replacing.
- Ponding: A flat roof with no pitch or slope, also known as a “dead-level” roof, can accumulate pools of water, especially after heavy rain. It’s often necessary to remove these ponds, and more importantly, locate the source of the ponding to prevent leaks and other damage.
- Poor workmanship: Too often, roof repair issues stem from shoddy installation work. A typical situation is when the roofing company fails to clean, dry and prime the area before performing the installation, which can lead to premature aging.
- Improper repairs: Maybe you’ve contacted a roofing company in the past to fix a leak or replace a few missing shingles. If the roofers don’t take the time to do the job correctly or use inferior materials, they could make the problem worse. That’s why it’s essential to choose a high-quality roof repair company with an excellent reputation for delivering top-notch roof repair service.
Trust Scro’s Roofing to correct these and other roofing problems quickly and efficiently. We can even undo the substandard repair work performed by less capable roof repair companies.
Why Partner With Us for Residential Roof Repair Service?
We know you have many options for roof repair near you — but few can match Scro’s Roofing’s combination of quality craftsmanship, fair pricing and superior customer service. Trust our 25 years of roofing expertise to identify and remedy the problem. If we determine that your roof is beyond repair, we’ll recommend the most practical replacement solution based on your needs and budget.
We have the best roofers in the industry who will do whatever it takes to make you a satisfied customer. We’ll perform the work quickly and efficiently while treating your property with respect. Our outstanding support system is here to assist you every step of the way and maximize your experience.
Contact Raleigh’s most dependable provider of residential and roofing repair services. Get in touch online or call 919-551-5104.
CAUTION – Beware of door-to-door roof or other home repair companies! Not all are dishonest, but we’ve heard many stories from customers about how someone came to their door and told them they had a roofing issue requiring several hundred dollars to repair. The homeowner didn’t have any interior symptoms, and we went out and found no problem at all. We also heard from other customers that they had a service company doing other work on their home, and that company told them they had a big roof problem and gave them a rather large estimate. In one case we found the roof had actually been cut, and thankfully it was a small repair.
Unfortunately, we’ve heard most of these stories from elderly homeowners and single moms. So if someone comes to your door to sell any type of home service, ask them for references and check them out before allowing them to do any work. Get a second estimate from a reputable roofing company. And help watch out for your neighbors – please pass this word of caution along!
Last updated: 12/23/2021