Seamless Aluminum Gutter Contractor in Raleigh, North Carolina
Work With One of the Premier Gutter Companies in Raleigh & The Triangle!
Every house needs high-quality gutters and downspouts, because without effective roof drainage, runoff will be dumped right next to the foundation. This substantial water flow can damage plants, decks, patios and exterior siding while also causing erosion. Inside the house, the basement can flood.
Gutters need to provide effective drainage, but they also need to look attractive. Their prominent position on your home’s exterior means they can be noticed by everyone who drives by, so if you want beautiful gutters that will meet your needs and budget, reach out to Scro's Roofing Company.
Seamless aluminum gutters are an affordable solution for most gutter replacement needs. Less expensive than other types, aluminum gutters are custom-fabricated to fit your house. Different sizes, styles and colors are available.
Seamless Gutters vs. Standard Gutters
A seamless gutter system benefits home and business owners because installations are tailored to the exact dimensions of your property. Where standard gutters call for linking sections together, seamless gutter installation companies like Scro’s Roofing mount a one-piece system to your roof for fewer clogs, snags and leaks. Gutters are exposed to changing temperatures throughout the year, so our aluminum installations easily adapt to anything the forecast brings your way.
Seamless gutters boost the resale value of your home or commercial building because they require little upkeep. The days of climbing on a ladder multiple times each year to disassemble standard gutters are over thanks to our experienced team at Scro’s Roofing.
Signs You Need Seamless Gutter Contractors
Gutters are an important part of your residential or commercial space, as they move water from point A to point B. In some cases, ignoring a gutter issue can lead to unwanted damage to roofing shingles, flashing and hardware holding wooden materials and structural components together. It’s always a good idea to check on the condition of your residential or commercial gutters after a storm passes through to ensure the connections are sound and no exterior damage is present.
There are several telltale signs that you require the local experts at Scro’s Roofing to assess your gutter system. It’s time for a repair or seamless gutter replacement if any of the following applies to your setup:
- There are visible punctures in gutters
- Gutters appear crooked or detached
- Noticeable bending or sagging
- Standing water in the basement
- Gutters are loud during operation
If any of the above applies to you, don’t hesitate to reach out to our seamless gutter contractors in the area to assess the condition of your gutter system.
Low-Maintenance Gutters Installed by Experts
Many homeowners elect to replace gutters and downspouts when a house is re-roofed. There are many benefits to this choice, including the need to hire a contractor and schedule an installation only once instead of twice. A gutter replacement job can be done concurrently with a roof replacement or with only a small amount of time added to the project.
If you’ve noticed areas where gutters are leaking, dented or otherwise in bad repair, or if they routinely overflow with water, new gutter installation is often the best choice. If your roof has been diagnosed with storm damage, it’s likely that your gutters were also damaged. This means the cost of replacement of both systems can be combined in an insurance claim.
Scro's Roofing Company offers deep insurance claims expertise and is ready to help you evaluate your gutters and determine if they can be included in a claim for storm damage.
We Install Seamless Aluminum Gutters in Any Length
The term “seamless” explains the major advantage with this type of gutter: it can be custom-made to any length required, eliminating the need for seams. The magic of making seamless gutters occurs inside a gutter machine. The flat aluminum sheet that enters one end of the machine comes out the opposite end formed into the finished gutter profile. The most popular profile for seamless gutters is a “K” style gutter with a curved front edge for a more stylish appearance.
Contact Scro's Roofing Company today for a free estimate on seamless aluminum gutter installation throughout Raleigh and the Triangle!
Installing Seamless Aluminum Gutters & Downspouts
Gutter companies manufacture these attractive and highly functional gutters using the four-step process described below. Scro’s Roofing Company installs seamless gutters that can be custom-made to any length required.
- From flat to formed. This K-profile gutter starts out as a flat sheet of aluminum. The gutter machine forms the profile, enabling the crew to create seamless gutters of any length. After the machine trims the gutter to the required length, workers attach end caps, then crimp and seal the caps to make the gutter watertight.
- Brackets add strength. These cross braces are installed every 36 inches or so to stiffen the gutter. The brackets also provide attachment points for screwing the gutter to the fascia board during gutter installation.
- Fastened to the fascia. Driving a screw through each gutter bracket and into the fascia board anchors the gutter in place. Each gutter section is pitched so that water can drain toward the drop outlet for the downspout.
- Down the drain. Downspouts are assembled from elbows and straight sections, then screwed to the gutter drop outlets and to the wall of the house.
Speak to Us About Seamless Gutter Guards
Scro’s Roofing will take your seamless gutter repair or installation to the next level with options for gutter guards. Our technicians visit your home or business to determine which attachments will work for your configuration with the goal of blocking leaves, twigs, tree bark, nests and granules from interfering with the flow of water.
Our gutter experts want to save you from the frustration of clogs, so we ensure our gutter guard upgrades fit properly and complement your aluminum system aesthetically.
How Do I Clean My Seamless Gutter Installation?
Seamless gutter cleaning is similar to traditional systems that link together piece by piece. Since there are fewer places for leaves and dirt to get stuck, the process for clearing waste takes less time to complete. If you choose a configuration without gutter guards, you can simply clean out your seamless gutter system by hand or use a trowel for quick results.
Remember to flush out your seamless gutter system using a hose after each cleaning. If you need assistance with your seamless gutter system, Scro’s Roofing is always happy to help with assistance from our local seamless gutter installers.
Seamless Aluminum Gutters Offer Excellent Value
There are a number of reasons why many homeowners choose seamless aluminum gutters over other types of gutters. Consider the following advantages:
- Durable, factory-applied finish. Aluminum gutters come with a factory-applied finish that is available in a wide variety of colors to match your home and/or roof. The finish won’t wear off or require maintenance unless you have to touch up scratched areas. If you tire of the color of the gutters or change the color of your exterior, aluminum gutters can even be repainted.
- No rust or corrosion. Although steel gutters are more durable than aluminum, they are also very heavy. Once leaves and debris start to build up in steel gutters, they can start to rust and corrode. Aluminum won’t rust or corrode; it’s truly a no-maintenance material.
- Speedy installation. Aluminum gutters are lightweight (which also means they tend to sag less) and easy to install. Gutter companies with a skilled crew can usually complete a seamless gutter installation on an average-size house in a single day, as long as the fascia boards along the eaves are in good condition.
Most affordable gutter option. Seamless aluminum gutters cost less than other types of metal gutters, including steel and copper. While the cost of gutters may seem unnecessary, a home without a proper drainage system can suffer much more costly expenses related to water damage.
Choose Scro’s Roofing Company for Seamless Gutter Installation
Searching for seamless gutter installation or repair services near you? Scro’s Roofing Company is known for our outstanding customer experience and vast service area across North Carolina. We’re a family-owned roofing and gutter installation company with 25 years of industry experience to put you back in control of your property.
From full roof replacements to gutter work and inspections, we’ll oversee your entire home improvement project from beginning to end. Go with the obvious choice for seamless gutter installations near you with the only roofing company in the area to win the Angie’s List Super Service Award eight years in a row!